Sweet Serenity Yoga and Wellness’ mission is to creatively inspire change through compassion and knowledge in an intimate space within our community. We strive to provide a unique and authentic experience in order to suit many ranges of fitness by offering all types of Yoga, Pilates, Barre and Zumba.
At Sweet Serenity Yoga and Wellness we’re devoted to providing well-trained, genuine teachers who considerately guide students pursuing their goals.
We encourage and inspire a diverse environment of fellowship, welcoming all and encouraging connection with one another as we progress towards physical, mental and spiritual health. We strive to inspire believe in one’s self and recognition of the strength and honor within.
~Nourish Your Divine
$20+GST – One Week Unlimited trial pass (exp. 7 days from first visit)
$44+GST – One Month Unlimited trial pass (exp. 30 days from first visit).
Plus a one-time offer of 10% off the purchase of your first membership (if purchased before the initial trial pass expiration date)
First Time Guests Trial passes:
- $5+gst – FIRST time DROP-IN available in Studio ONLY (after your first time drop-in you are still eligible for either the one week trial pass or the one month trial pass for purchase in Studio ONLY)
- $20+gst – One Week Unlimited Trial pass (expires 7 days from first visit)
- $44+gst– One Month Unlimited Trial pass (expires 30 days from first visit) – there is a one time offer of 10% off the purchase of your first regularly priced membership (if purchased before the initial trial pass expiration).
- $16.00+gst (with valid student ID) available in Studio ONLY
- $140+gst – Working out to only $35 a week, this is the best option to practice more than twice a week – if can only commit for one month.
Punch Passes: Recommended for those who practice 1-2 times per week
- $88+gst – 5 Class pass (Exp. 3 months)
- $155+gst – 10 Class pass (Exp. 6 months)
- $249+gst – 20 Class pass (Exp. 12 months)
Family of 2+ shared pass. Exp. 1 year after date of purchase
Auto-pay Memberships: Recommended for those who practice 2 or more times per week
- $750+gst – 6 Month Unlimited Membership: (or $125.00+gst Monthly and requires a 6 month auto-pay commitment
- $1,150+gst – One Year Unlimited Membership: (or $95.83 + gst Monthly) Our best value pass for less than $26 a week, this is ideal for those practicing more than twice weekly. This membership includes access to all regularly scheduled classes, 10% off workshops and seminars and one complimentary guest pass per month (for new students only).
Barre Basics for Beginners Workshop:
Whether you are new to Barre or a Barre pro, this workshop will break down the components of our Barre classes at a beginners pace. We will deconstruct the traditional Barre postures to help you understand correct form for each exercise & the available modifications or enhancements to maximize your efforts and ensure the most body-positive results!
Date: March 17th, 2019
Learn how to make your own personal Mala necklace, where you add intention to your creation and learn about the components and significance of the Mala. In addition to your cedar wood Mala you will select gemstones with your intuition to add and I will go over their emotional benefits and an essential oil pairing for those stones. Essential oils, and gemstones work incredibly well together. Make sure you reserve your spot early. This class is a limited size for you to learn the technique and get a good start on your Mala.
Dates: March 9, 2019
Date: Saturday March 23rd, 2018
View Classes Register
Barre Method – Fundamentals: This 6hour Workshop is designed for Fitness, Dance and Yoga instructors. This workshop is also open to students looking to get a more in-depth Barre training for their own practice. BCRPA Credit value of 5.
Date: Sunday March 10, 2019
5 Continuing education credit with BCRPA!View Classes Register
GIRLVANA: Sign up your Teen for after school Girlvana Yoga! Girlvana began with the idea that every teen girl deserves a safe space to find her inner voice. This program is for the girl who is curious about her own spirituality and needs an outlet. Our classes are designed to teach teen self-identified girls, age 12-17, the tools of yoga and meditation while offering strong mentor-ship with a raw heartfelt approach. Now, more than ever, the world need you to be you. Find your truest self, embrace it and share it with the world.
- Class is One hour
- Ages 12-17yrs
- Dates: Mondays February 4-March 11th, 2019
- Times: 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Cost: $67+gst (5 one hour classes. Prorate available for late sign ups) or $15+gst Drop-in
- Class is 45 minutes
- Ages: 7-11yrs
- Dates: Wednesday February 4th-March 13th, 2019
- Times: 3:45-4:30pm
- Cost: $69+gst (6 class series. Prorate available for late registration)
or $13+gst Drop-in
View Classes Register
At Sweet Serenity Yoga and Wellness we want to bring you a variety of beneficial healthy options to help you Nourish Your DiVine.
- Initial Treatment (60mins): $100
- Massage (3omins): $65
- Massage (45mins): $90
- Subsequent visit (60mins): $115
- Massage (90 mins): $175
Download the Sweet Serenity Yoga & Wellness App today to plan and schedule your classes! From this mobile App you can view class schedules, sign-up for classes, view ongoing promotions, as well as view the studio’s location and contact information. You can also click through to our social pages! Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of signing up for classes from your device! Download this App today!View Classes Register
Posted on Jan 02, 2019
I have always wondered how manifesting works, is it like wishing? Do you just wish your best life into existence? Can you somehow avert tragedy by wishing it away? Seems too easy doesn’t it? The truth is that you can’t...View Post All Posts
Delta, BC V4C 7Z2
Phone: (604) 603-YOGA
Monday: 8:45am-12pm • 3:00pm-9:45pm
Tuesday: 8:45am-12pm • 4:00-9:45pm
Wednesday: 9:15am-12:00pm • 4pm-9:45pm
Thursday: 6:00am-10:45am • 3:15pm-9pm
Friday: 8:45am-11:45am • 4:30pm-6:30pm