- Hatha Yoga: This traditional practice moves through static poses, emphasizing the balance of postural alignment with techniques to stretch and strengthen your body.
- Gentle Hatha Yoga*: This slower practice emphasizes a balance of postural alignment and breathing techniques to stretch and strengthen your body with gentle transitions. Best for those new to Yoga or working with limitations.
- Gentle Hatha Yoga & Stretch*: In this relaxing Hatha class, we will gently warm and stretch your muscles to improve mobility, finishing with some restorative postures to release stress and invite peace into the body and mind.
- Slow Flow Yoga*: You will gently flow through a dynamic sequence of postures that synchronizes your breath with movement in order to build strength, balance, and flexibility.
- Flow Yoga: This class has you flowing through a dynamic sequence of postures that synchronizes your breath with movement in order to build strength, balance, and flexibility.
- Yin Yoga*: Yin yoga is active stretching. These poses are held for a long period of time to target lengthening and conditioning deep connective tissues, such as the ligaments, rather than focus on the muscles.
- Release & Restore*: A combination of deep stretch and myofascial release to help improve mobility and relieve tension, followed by restorative shapes supported with props, that allows the body to deeply relax.
- Restorative*: Fondly know as “adult nap-time” this restful passive stretch class offers guided breath-work and postures supported with props that allows the body to deeply relax.
Barre & Fusion Fitness
- Barre*: Enjoy this full-body workout that is low-impact and great for people working through injuries to help build strength in the accessory muscles. Excellent cross-training if you are a runner, athlete, or yogi. This class will tone the body, help with posture, and overall balance. In this class, we use a combination of standing and mat work to help build core strength.
- Barre Express*: Sculpt and tone with this uplifting 45miniute full-body workout! This low-impact class is great for people working through injuries to help build strength in the accessory muscles.
- Barre Intensity®: combines attributes of Pilates, dance, and functional fitness training. We incorporate small isolated movement to fatigue the muscles, large range motion to elevate the heart rate, and sequencing that incorporates upper and lower body to make every minute count. This results in a total body workout that leaves you mentally strong and feeling accomplished.
- Barre Yoga Fusion*: This class fuses barre to lift, tone, and sculpt your muscles while flowing through yoga-style postures designed to stretch and open your body, leaving you feeling energized from this total body workout.
- Yogalates: Harness the physical and mental benefits of both practices in this class as we combine Pilates and Yoga for a total body workout focused on toning the glutes, thighs, and stomach. This low-impact workout will increase your fitness level and develop your core strength.
- Yoga Fit Fusion: Combining the alignment elements of yoga with movements that train and strengthen muscles. You will enjoy the engagement of a mind-body connection that makes a truly enjoyable workout.
- Rev+Flow®*: A dynamic workout that is easy on joints without compromising the intensity of the workout. Rev+Flow strengthens bodies and sculpts muscles through targeted, music-based movements and resistance training. Be challenged in new and unique ways through easy-to-follow movements and uplifting music. All fitness levels welcome!
- Refit®*: This cardio-based format uses positive music and powerful moves to inspire participants to be the best version of themselves! Experience 55 minutes of fitness that will change your body, mind, and soul! REFIT® believes that the heart is more than a muscle. That a person is more than a body.