- Hatha Yoga: In our traditional Hatha classes, we move in and out of poses (asanas) mindfully, with a detailed focus on safe alignment and breath (pranayama) while honoring your own individual needs, level of experience, and personal limitations. Hatha yoga will allow you to develop ease, comfort, strength, mindfulness, and flexibility over time in both mind and body.
- Gentle Hatha Yoga*: This gentler traditional practice emphasizes a balance of postural alignment and breathing techniques to stretch and strengthen your body using gentle transitions. It is designed for mixed-level participants and provides a balanced combination of sustained poses with attention to basic alignment and therapeutic principles. Also perfect for those new to Yoga or working with limitations.
- Gentle Hatha Yoga & Stretch*: In this relaxing class, we will gently warm and stretch your muscles to improve mobility, finishing with some restorative postures to release stress, invite peace into the body and mind.
- Flow Yoga: Emphasizes the sequential movement between postures, coordinated with and guided by deliberate breath. The Vinyasa practice becomes a moving meditation that creates strength, freedom and fluidity in the body and mind.
- Slow Flow Yoga*: You will be guided through each asana slowly and mindfully. This slow, deliberate practice will build a stronger body while filling you with a sense of freedom as you flow your way into a blissful state.
- Slow Flow & Stretch*: This slower-paced flow class allows time to explore the postures while cultivating strength, flexibility, balance, and calm. This class closes with releasing stretches to help improve mobility and relieve tension.
- Yin Yoga*: Yin yoga is active stretching series of long-held, passive floor poses. Known as the quiet practice, Yin Yoga targets the connective tissues of the hips, pelvis and lower spine. Yin postures are held for two to five minutes which gives the body an opportunity to open and release tension from deeper tissues.
- Release & Restore*: A combination of deep stretch and myofascial release to help improve mobility and relieve tension, followed by restorative shapes supported with props, that allows the body to deeply relax.
- Restorative*: Fondly known around here as “adult nap-time” this restful, passive stretch class offers guided breath-work and postures supported with props that allow the body to deeply relax.
- Kundalini Yoga: This evening class warms the entire body, awakens the glandular system, and detoxifies the lymphatic system. Instead of going around our psychological barriers, we face them head-on and set the compass towards our most authentic sense of self. This class combines physical movements, breathing techniques, and sound frequency to penetrate the physical, psychological, and spiritual self.
Barre, Fusion & Dance Fitness
- Barre*: A full-body workout that is low-impact and helps build strength in the accessory muscles. Excellent cross-training if you are a runner, athlete, or yogi. This class will tone the body, and help with posture, and overall balance. In this class, we use a combination of standing and mat work to help build core strength.
- Barre Intensity®: Formatted to be heart-pumping – Barre Intensity combines attributes of Pilates, Yoga, dance, and functional fitness training. We incorporate small isolated movements to fatigue the muscles, large range motion to elevate the heart rate, and sequencing that incorporates upper and lower body to make every minute count. This results in a total body workout that leaves you mentally strong and feeling accomplished.
- Barre Yoga Fit Fusion*: This total body workout is designed to help you to tone, sculpt, and lengthen your muscles from head to toe! A unique approach to shaping your body, combining various disciplines of movement – the alignment elements of Yoga with Barre movements that train and nourish the muscles for overall mind-body health.
- Yogalates: Harness the physical and mental benefits of both practices in this class as we combine Pilates and Yoga for a total body workout focused on toning the glutes, thighs, and stomach. This low-impact high-energy workout will increase your fitness level and develop your core strength.
- Mat Pilates: A challenging, yet safe method to sculpt your body and feel increased agility in your everyday movements. This class stretches and strengthens your body through Pilates and Yoga postures while focusing on alignment and strengthening the core.
- Rev+Flow®*: Strengthens bodies and sculpts muscles through targeted, music-based movements and resistance training. Be challenged in unique ways through functional fitness concepts, mobility-enhancing techniques, and strength training modalities that will help you get stronger mentally and physically. This is a dynamic workout that is easy on joints without compromising your workout.
- Refit®*: Please wear CLEAN INDOOR ONLY footwear. Refit® combines powerful moves with positive music for a cardio-based workout that is challenging, effective, and fun for everybody. It moves beyond the body into a life-changing experience. Treating the heart as both a muscle and a soul, this class creates a space for a deeper sense of connection, self-worth, and lasting change, from the inside out; change your body, heart, and soul.
- BollyX: Please wear CLEAN INDOOR ONLY footwear. BollyX is a Bollywood-inspired cardio dance-fitness program that combines dynamic choreography with the hottest music from around the world. It is a 45-minute cardio class that has choreography which cycles between higher and lower-intensity dance sequences that can help you burn around 500-800 calories per session!
**If you do NOT have INDOOR shoes, that’s ok; you can wear socks or go barefoot on your mat.**