Corporate Yoga classes are a great way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group. Yoga can be a welcome break from a busy workday or a relaxing way to de-stress at the end of the day. We guarantee that each and every yoga class with one of our certified teachers will leave you and your co-workers refreshed, re-energized, and ready to deal with workplace stress!
Our expert teachers are here to help calm your mind and strengthen and tone your body. We bring Yoga, Barre and/or Fusion Fitness class to you to your workplace – Or please come join us at our studio located in the heart of North Delta.
- ➡️ Rates for onsite classes at your workplace: For classes 45 to 60 minutes with 15 or more students, the rate is $5.00 per person, per class (plus tax).
- ➡️ Rates for onsite classes at your workplace: For classes 45 to 60 minutes for groups with less than 15 students the rate is $75 per class (plus tax).
- ➡️ Discounts are available if you book more than one Yoga class per week
- ➡️ Alternatively, Bring your office to our studio if you don’t have the space at your office! For small and large private group classes booked at our studio, the same rates apply as above.
- ➡️ Yoga mats and blocks are all that is required – The company or students will need to provide these for themselves. Many companies offer yoga mats as gifts to their guests. We can help you in purchasing these at a reduced rate.
- ➡️ Prop rental: For groups of 5 or fewer Yoga mats and blocks can be provided for an additional $25 per class.
What do we wear?
- Please wear non-constrictive clothing that will move easily. Try to avoid clothing with zippers, buttons, snaps, and drawstrings. And if you’re going to wear shorts, please make sure they are lined and wear underwear with them.