“There are no wrong turns, only unexpected paths”Mark Nepo
At Sweet Serenity Yoga, we pride ourselves on our community spirit and thank you all for your continued support through one of the most trying years any small business could have ever experienced. We thank you for your continued patience as we navigate these uncharted waters together as we gear up for the upcoming new year! We are so excited to bring you our newly expanded all live-in-studio and virtual class schedule for January 2021!
We have made some changes so that we can accommodate all the government-mandated guidelines and bring you all your favorite offerings in a safe and socially distanced space that not only will keep you feeling secure but allow you to move freely within your space and get that body moving!
You will notice some new names and some new fusion classes interspersed throughout the schedule that have a focus on strengthening and elongating the muscles so that you still feel the burn and get your sweat on without tipping into aerobic fitness levels. These creative modifications have allowed us to be open across the board for our entire schedule!
We look forward to seeing you in person on January 2nd to get you started on the right foot for your wellness journey! Don’t forget to sign up for our 21 JumpSTART challenge!
- Masks & Socks are required to be worn throughout the studio (your mat is the only exception)
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry
- Must bring your own mat and props
- Yoga: Mat, filled water bottle. Recommended additional props: Yoga Blocks, strap, bolster
- Barre: Mat, filled water bottle, weights. Recommended additional props: Loop Band, Pilates Ball, Yoga Blocks, Long resistance band, Slider Disks
- View SSYW Covid-19 Protocol Document
|January 2021 Class Line-up|
|Download January 2021 Calendar HERE|
|*Please note all classes are offered In-Studio and Online. |
In-Studio classes are limited to 8 spaces only and must be pre-registered to attend (no drop-ins).
- Late Cancelation window for In-Studio is 4hrs notice and a $10 late cancel fee
- No shows for In-Studio classes will be charged a $20 no-show fee
- Please limit your In-Studio bookings to One class per day so everyone has an opportunity to practice. However, class spaces will remain listed. If you see a space available within 4hours of class on the day please feel free to join the class.
- Waitlist: when pre-registering always put yourself on the waitlist as this attendance list is ever-evolving as the days progress and 9 times out of 10 you’ll be moved off the waitlist and into class!
Curious about yoga but not sure where to begin? Join Senior Instructor Kerri for a 4-week introduction to yoga, where you will learn proper alignment and modifications of common yoga poses, along with basic breathing and meditation techniques. Tell me more
Curious about Barre?!? Barre infuses Pilates, dance, Yoga, and Functional fitness all while having fun!Join owner and master trainer Jenine Lehfeldt Thursdays Virtually 7:00pm-8:00pm in January. This 4 class introductory series will teach you all the basics you need to know to take any of our Barre classes with confidence! Sign me up!
Classes are led by a certified Girlvana Instructor with emphasis on an uplifting, flow-based practice that provides a physical challenge, but still emphasizes slowing down, relaxing, and letting go. Sessions are available in-studio* and will be virtual live-streamed for those who prefer to participate from the comfort of home. (*Space is limited in-studio to ensure physical distancing and safety). She’d love that!