“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow”.– Melonie Beattie.
Thank you for responding to our surveys. The responses shared have allowed us to remain a community-centered space of wellness.
We are so excited to announce that the circuit breaker is mostly over!
Phase 1 has mandated masks in all public spaces for students and staff at all times and as such we have implemented some creative modifications to allow us to Partially re-Open slowly and mindfully for in-studio classes beginning Wednesday, May 26th, and will continue to stream our entire schedule live online daily.
As per PHO guidelines, we are only able to re-open for low-impact styles of classes (ex: Gentle Yoga and Stretch classes). We will reevaluate alongside the PHO with Phase 2 on June 15th. *Read more on that HERE
We look forward to seeing you in person on May 26th to get you started on the right foot for your summer wellness journey!
*New Mandates include:
- Masks & Socks are required to be worn throughout the studio (your mat is the only exception to remove your socks)
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry
- Must bring your own mat and props
- Yoga: Mat, filled water bottle. Recommended additional props: Yoga Blocks, strap, bolster, blanket
- View and Sign SSYW Covid-19 Protocol Document
*Please note: Please pay attention to which classes are offered In-Studio and Online. In-Studio classes are limited to 8 spaces only and must be pre-registered to attend (no drop-ins).
- Late Cancelations:
- In-Studio is 4hrs notice and a $10 late cancel fee
- Virtual is 4hrs notice and a $5 late cancel fee
- No shows:
- In-Studio classes will be charged a $20 no-show fee
- Virtual classes will be charged a $10 no-show fee
- Class Limits:
- There are no limits to the number of classes you can attend in a day!
- Waitlist: when pre-registering always put yourself on the waitlist as this attendance list is ever-evolving as the days progress
Thank you to our students far and wide for your continued support and optimism through this turbulent time. ~ Jenine
|Events and Workshops|
Bulb & Plant cutting for Sale!!! May 30th 1-4pm @ Perfect Pastures Animal Sanctuary 9939 Ladner Trunk Rd. Delta
In partnership with Perfect Pastures Animal Sanctuary, we are offering a special way to brighten your home and garden.
For Indoors: Plant cuttings are also by donation and will be available on the day and are First-come; first-served (cash only minimum $5 donation).
For Outdoors: 1 bag of 20 mixed bulbs (tulips and daffodils) $10.00 minimum donation. PRE-SALE HERETell me more
All are welcome; all confidence levels and all intuition levels may attend.
Join us as we explore cycles of nature, the themes of our collective, and consciously set intentions for upcoming seasons. We will work together to learn about our connections, our intrinsic value, and strengthen our intuition. Join us for crystals, cards, and connection – A chance to gather in circle virtually, to delve into the heart and soul of what’s most important. Sign me up!
Join us in celebrating the Summer Solstice, incredible shifts can be expected as the vale will be at its thinnest.
After a year of constant uncertainty and restrictions, come with us to celebrate the longest day of the year when the sun appears to stand still.
Grounding, movement, and setting conscious intentions as we observe light at its annual peak.
That sounds fabulous!