You guys… We’re almost there!!! We are so excited to announce that we are entering phase 3 of the BC recovery plan!!!
Now, what does that mean for Sweet Serenity you ask?
PHO guidance – Step 3: Earliest start date July 1: The criteria for moving to Step 3 is at least 70% of the 18+ population vaccinated with dose 1, along with low case counts and declining COVID-19 hospitalizations.
“Step 3 will see a return to normal indoor and outdoor personal gatherings, fairs and festivals can be held, casinos and nightclubs can reopen and all indoor fitness classes are allowed. There will still be restrictions on the numbers of people allowed in casinos and nightclubs and other public safety measures, however, masks will no longer have to be worn in public indoor spaces ” –Bonny Henry goes on to say more about social distancing and continuing to follow protocols.
Phase 3 has masks set to “recommended” in all public spaces (but are not mandatory). In order to maintain a respectful level of health measures, we will continue to require masks and socks in all common areas with the option to choose to remove your mask on your mat! We will also continue to keep our socially distanced bubbles for the remainder of the summer as we optimistically transition back to “normal” by September.
Having said all of that we will be opening ALL CLASSES IN-STUDIO beginning July 2nd, 2021, and will continue to stream our entire schedule live online daily (FYI Virtual is here to stay!).
We look forward to seeing you in person on July 2nd and get you started on the right foot for your summer wellness journey!
*Please note: Please pay attention to which classes are offered In-Studio and Online. In-Studio classes are limited to 8 spaces only and must be pre-registered to attend (no drop-ins).
*Updated Policies include:
- Masks & Socks are required to be worn throughout the common areas of the studio (your mat is the only exception to remove your mask and socks)
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry
- Must bring your own mat and props
- View and Sign SSYW Covid-19 Protocol Document
- Cancellation policies remain the same:
- Late Cancellation Fees:
- Virtual is 4hrs notice and a $5 late cancel fee
- In-Studio is 4hrs notice and a $10 late cancel fee.
- No shows:
- Virtual classes will be charged a $10 no-show fee
- In-Studio classes will be charged a $20 no-show fee
- Late Cancellation Fees:
- There currently is no limit to the number of Virtual classes you can attend in a day!
- Waitlist: when pre-registering always put yourself on the waitlist as this attendance list is ever-evolving as the days progress and 9 times out of 10 you’ll be moved off the waitlist and into class!
Thank you to our students far and wide for your continued support of our little slice of serenity ~ Jenine