SOLD OUT! Winter Solstice is a time for letting go of anything that doesn’t align with our higher purpose, an opportunity for deep reflection, and setting intentions as we prepare to transition into the new year.
Join senior yoga instructor Kerri and certified sound healer Annyse to gather in community, connect to your inner light in a guided exploration that includes:
- Deep relaxation in gentle and restorative yoga poses, paired with Essential Oils
- Healing energies & frequencies from a blissful sound bath of Crystal Singing Bowls, Gongs, Chimes, Drums & more
- Cleanse, revitalize and reset preparing for the winter and new beginnings
- Nourishing Tea and allergy-friendly treats afterward!
- Date: Winter Solstice – Wednesday, December 21st, 2022
- Time: 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Cost: Earlybird $55+tax (Until November 30th) Reg $66+tax
- Bring: Your yoga mat and things that makes you feel comfortable while lying down; such as a cushion/bolster, eye pillows or a small blanket.
- Wear: cozy clothes for an immersive “Savasana that you wish would never end.”
Kerri is a 550hr certified instructor with over a decade of teaching experience. She is passionate about supporting students’ healing through yoga and is currently in practicum to become a Certified Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT) with Inner Peace Yoga Therapy.
Kerri holds specialized training and certification in Therapeutic Yoga for Chronic Pain for both individuals and groups (Pain Care Aware), certification in advanced assessment and treatment for functional movement (Functional Yoga Therapy), and is a certified Trauma-Informed yoga instructor (Langara College). Her relatability and sense of humor provide a comfortable, safe space for students and clients of all levels and backgrounds.
Annyse’s 11-year career as a professional Dancer, Wellness instructor and her love of music lead her to discover the benefits of sound therapy. The more she explored, the more passionate she became. In 2021 she trained to become a certified Sound Healer & Drum Circle Leader. Annyse holds Sound Baths, Drum Circles and Goddess Circles throughout the Lower Mainland. Join Annyse for her next Sound Bath Journey. All you need to do is show up, relax & enjoy!