Join Annyse & Sekhina for an afternoon of cultivating self-love, compassion, and heart-centred living! Enjoy the medicine of cacao, drumming, sacred dance, and shamanic journeying while creating community with presence and powerful intention. Valentine’s Sacred Cacao, Drum & Dance Journey
What to expect:
- Warming up with a rich cacao drink with a short, sacred ceremony to activate your wiser self, elevate consciousness, and open your heart.
- Grounding and activating your throat chakra while building community with a medicine drum song circle. (no drum experience necessary)
- Allowing more expansion by moving your body and releasing old energy with free flow and facilitated movement to juicy world beats.
- To finish, grounding back down by relaxing and sinking into a deep, restorative shamanic drum and sound Journey to gain helpful insights into self-love and compassion.
What to bring: a yoga mat, a coffee mug, and a journal or notebook. All other props are provided. Please also dress in comfy clothing and in layers.
Cacao is a sacred and beautiful medicinal plant that has aided in healing for thousands of years. It facilitates deeper connections to the heart’s wisdom and other people and yourself. This elixir is also a superfood, full of nutrients, and promotes circulation!
**Please Note:** Cacao is a mild stimulant. Although not psycho-active, it can gently interfere with medications for heart issues, anxiety, panic attacks or schizophrenia. If you are concerned, you can check with your doctor or skip drinking the cacao.
- Date: Sunday, Feb. 12th
- Time: 2pm-4pm
- Location: At Sweet Serenity Yoga & Wellness – 8330 112 Street Delta, BC
– Early Bird $55+tax until Jan 31st
– Regular Price $66+tax