Sweet Serenity Yoga and Wellness is partnering up once again with Perfect Pastures Animal Sanctuary for this fun outdoor summer series fundraiser!
Join us for one or all of these 3 outdoor yoga & fusion fitness series with various styles of classes. By doing so, you will help raise much-needed funds for this amazing shelter that rescues all kinds of animals from domestic to livestock animals and gives them the opportunity for a happy and healthy life. They also collect and ship quality animal rescue food to our Northern BC communities.
Yoga Classes – 5:30pm-6:30pm
– July 15: Flow – Maria
– August 5: Flow – Brittany
– August 19: Flow – Jenine
Fitness Classes – 6:45-7:45pm
– July 15: Refit – Shilo
– August 5: Yogalates – Mackenzie
– August 19: Yoga Fit Fusion – Jacquoline
- Times: Yoga 5:30pm-6:30pm, Fitness 6:45pm-7:45pm
- Dates: Dates: Fridays July 15, August 5 & 19
- Cost: minimum donation of $20 per class
- Location: 9939 Ladner Trunk Rd, Delta, BC V4G 1K2, Canada
All outdoor classes require online pre-registration and drop-ins will not be permitted (due to the outdoor group gathering attendance requirements we are limited to 50 people total including the instructor).
Class location is weather permitting. If the outdoor class is canceled due to rain, you will receive an email no less than 2hrs prior to the start of class with an option to attend the class at the studio, or take the class virtually.
When we are outside:
· Wear comfortable workout clothes and shoes and bring layers for cool days and bring sun protection for hot days
· Bring a water bottle, yoga mat, a towel is a good idea, sunscreen, sunglasses
· All classes require online pre-registration and drop-ins will not be permitted